Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Meetings....the only good meeting is a short meeting IMO

But I  know people that love meetings, live for them, wish there were more meetings, and wish they were longer.



(had to quit due to knee problems(
Side note a dear friend of mine and I agreed on most everything....except meetings. She LOVED them, being around all those people. she would sit in the middle grinning from ear to ear.


I get edgy in a room with more than 3 people, worse if it has no windows, I start feeling trapped! And need rescuing lol. So..seriously this sour kraut sally, negative nancy, was usually sitting near a door...or window...wishing it was over already. That's the other thing all meetings seem to start with."Before we begin*!!


...sigh. Then we gotta go over the minutes from the LAST meeting oh give me a break.
Then there is always.... the *does anyone have any questions"
Someone always does...
Often more than one.
yet another 15 minutes of my life I will never get back.

Do I miss rescue, yes,
 do I miss the meetings...um no.
TheEnd

HEY HEY!!!!!!