Friday, September 23, 2011

Summer over so soon???


SIGH......where does time go? It was an eventful one with lots of weather problems in the area.
Made it to A&W the usual couple times. Hope to go a couple more times before it closes for the season. We are down to only a couple Hummingbirds, had around 20 at peak times this year. Soon we will be feeding the other Birds for the Winter.

While Autumn is pretty and all. I just dread the shorter days, thought of the long Winter. HATE the time change. BAH-HUMBUG.... WHINE lol.
I guess Spring is my fave time, the Summer tourists have not invaded yet, days are getting longer, and the next Winter is far away.

Football season is here, the Denver Donkies are keeping life interesting as usual, and keeping TUMS  in business. A blast from the past.


I am enjoying the Doo Wop theme I am on right now. Even though I wasn't around yet for most of it, I find it very enjoyable, lighthearted, fun, makes me think of Summer days and nights. There are some nice PBS Doo Wop shows if you ever get the chance to see one. Good times.

Will leave you with some Hummingbird pics I took, not very good ones lol, (more like can you find the hidden object:>)
Incoming ....

A tail

I think it's there

****************************************